Consistent, year round work
For more than 18 years Our Company has been the trusted daycare leader among families. We believe that every child is unique and deserves the very best in education. Our programming is play-based and nurtures a child’s natural desire to learn. We innovate, we teach and we connect, making our learning environments exciting and purposeful. COA has 65 locations and expanding every year. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance /Handyman for our Bealeton VA. location.
COA is accepting applications for a Maintenance/ Handyman. This position is essential to providing a clean, safe and sanitary environment for the children and families we serve. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have a professional demeanor and positive attitude, skilled, fair, and honest.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform various jobs and projects such as performing repairs, maintaining property and performing renovations as needed in residential homes
- Perform a wide variety of home repair work
- Fix electrical and plumbing problems
- Perform minor painting (for touch-ups)
- Provide direction for some on-site vendors
- Maintain records for work completed in a neat and organized manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Get in Touch
Для ответа на эту вакансию отправьте подробности по электронной почте firstname.lastname@example.org